Friday, December 17, 2010

I totally spaced it

So a few years ago I Set up this blog. It was used mainly to send pictures and information to family that have moved away. At that time Facebook was still something new (hard to believe that within 2 years facebook grew to the size it is).

So anyway........

I totally forgot that I somehow linked my blog with facebook. So whenever I type something on my blog, it will go as a note on my facebook. Not a bad thing, just not getting any adsense revenue from people not visiting the blog (that would be 10s of people!).

But I like my little tidbits of useless data going to people I know on facebook. Seeing that I'm such an introverted person, I guess this is the only way I get to communicate effectively. Writing also keeps my mind sharp.

If only I could write like Kurt Vonnegut! BTW download his last book on Itunes
-2BRO2B. He always had a unique way at looking at human nature.

So anyhoooo....... Here's the bog address www.djplouffe.blogspot.com

I would love to get some feedback and also get with some of my submariner buddies to perhaps build another blog. I think we need a submarine blog and I would also love to do a Rhode Island music scene blog.

Any ideas?

No comments: