Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new Blog.

I intend to maintain this blog to keep family, friends and associates up to date on happenings with me and my family.

What's happening with the family:

Anna and Hailee just started their first year of basketball. It is funny, their first game is Saturday, against each other! It will be difficult for a dad cheering on the side lines. No matter what I know that they are dedicated and have team spirit. Jaiden starts basketball in a few weeks. It should be so cute watching her play.

I am working as a Learning Standards Officer at Naval Submarine School in Groton. I do instructor evaluations, curriculum development and instruction design. Its a good job, I write allot! I publish a weekly newsletter that is distributed to all the submarine training commands. So much different than being in uniform! I am still pursuing my PhD in Education. I am finishing my seventh course, soon to start the dissertation process. I hope to get a part time teaching gig at Northcentral or SIU on the base after completing this.

Below is a link to some of my articles published on Associated Content:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=121316

I also have a music space on http://www.acousticfriends.com/. I am very delinquent in building my page and posting some music, but give me some time.

Later Dave

No comments: