Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chrismas

Well the children had a great Christmas. They got everything! Well at least it seems that way. Ginger and Eric gave the kids Ipods. Which I had on video, but for some reason it wouldn't transfer to the computer! Anna and Hailee were actually dancing around singing "I got an Ipod!". Jaiden got many princess items. She got a vanity that has Dora the explorer on it.

Tonight we are going to see Disney Princesses on Ice! Gone are the day of sneaking out of the bedroom window at night to go see Ozzy and Van Halen, nothing but Disney on Ice from now on! Tomorrow night we are going to see Trinity Reps Christmas Carol. If you ever in Providence, Trinity is one of the best playhouses I've been to.

I've been writing many articles on the associated content. They do actually pay. It's pretty fun and a good way to get published. Hopefully I'll be getting a phone call from a big publishing house! Yeah right, I have to finish this dissertation first.

No comments: