Saturday, December 15, 2007

Basketball Saturday!

Hailee played at 0800 this morning, her team lost. Hailee is getting much better at defense. She's learning to move around and block the players that she is supposed to be.

Anna's team played at 0900. Anna's team won. Anna's is getting pretty good. She got a foul shot and another basket. She got a couple of assists. If she can only pay attention to her team and not her friends on the side she'll do much better.

Jaiden's first practice is at 1430. I'll miss it since I have to take Anna and Hailee to a birthday party.

Anna's and Hailee's mid term grade came in. Hailee is getting all As and Anna is getting one B+ and the rest As.

Got my snow blower working. I left the old gas in and it rusted the piston. I put some engine lubricant in and let it sit for a while. After a few hours and allot of elbow grease, up and running. Good thing because more snow tonight.

No comments: