Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weight loss

Well it's been two weeks since I started back on my exercise plan. I feel better of course. I've been doing about 40 minutes of either jogging on the treadmill or riding the stationary bike. I also do about 20 minutes of weight lifting every day.

I haven't lost any weight yet; however, I do feel the pants loosening up and the belt needing more tightening. If I remember correctly from my other weight loss experiences, the next two weeks will hopefully be a big noticeable weight loss as long as I keep exercising every day.

I wasn't able to get the girls signed up for swimming lessons like I wanted to. Registration began at 0900. I called at 0902 and they were all booked up. Must have been the kids that were previously enrolled in level 1 advancing to level 2 classes.

Tonight we meet to register Jaiden in Kindergarten. Hopefully we can bypass kindergarten and just enroll her into first grade. Last year the age requirements changed (had to be 5 years old by Sep vice Dec) and Jaiden had to wait. Jaiden can already read a little bit, write a little bit and spell many words and do simple math. She will be so bored in kindergarten.

No comments: