Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Virus Continues

The Flu has been working its way through the family. Lynne needed to take yesterday off, Hailee had it shortly during the weekend, Anna is battling a sore throat, and I still have a hacking cough. The only person who is untouched is Jaiden.

I finished my last paper for my statistics class yesterday. Hopefully I did pretty well with it. I hate statistics. Perhaps the only subject I dislike more is accounting. My dislike is not due to the actual subject matter, it is because the texts are written by mathematicians and the professors want your answers to written like you are a mathematician. That is not me. I cannot write that way. When I read the questions I have a difficult time understanding what they are asking. I guess I’m not alone, because if it was easy, the world would be full of statisticians!

I haven’t been working out this week because of the flu. Hopefully soon I can get back in the swing of things.

No comments: