Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rambles

The girls had the week off from school last week. They went to camp at Crandall field, all except for Jaiden who stayed with her daycare. Yesterday we took the kids to the gym on base to exercise. It was really nice, the kids enjoyed themselves. We have to build a routine of fitness in them, I have never had that and I am always paying for it.

Basketball is almost over for the girls. Their last game in on the 1st, with the pizza party and photos. After that I think I am going to sign the girls up for swimming lessons on the base. They offer classes every saturday morning.

I was surprised yesterday. The Associated Content home page had me playing my banjo and explaining some basic banjo chords on it. Hopefully that will produce a bunch of people reading and viewing my stuff.

No comments: