Thursday, February 14, 2008

A better way?

There has to be a better way than going to work every day and being tied down to a cubicle! I have to figure out how to work solely on-line, whether it is teaching, writing or editing. It is difficult being tied to one space all the time.

I have grown tired of New England. I guess I go through this every winter. However, there is a lot of building going on in my neighborhood that is driving me away. There is actually a movie studio being built a few miles from my house! This movie studio is going to have a 150 room hotel. There are training centers and conference buildings being built, along with a Target and Lowes. All this building and I don't even have city water available! Society is closing in on me.

If anyone has been successful writing or doing something on-line, please contact me.

No comments: