Friday, January 25, 2008

stuff

Well- It's winter and of I've been suffering from a cold. I went to the Doctor last night and received a strong talking to about letting my asthma meds run out. Doctor said I would be allot better if I was taking my Asthma meds. Oh well, hopefully I'll learn.

On Monday the girls and I met with my sister Elaine. We had a great time. It was really nice to see her. She is living in Florida now so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. Colleen and Meghan met us for lunch. Good times.

Tomorrow is Hailee's birthday we are going to Dave and Busters. Anna's birthday is the next weekend so we decided to go to IMAX for hers. The weekend after that is my anniversary, I have to figure something out for that. I don't think Lynne and I have gone out alone in years! Hopefully I can schedule a babysitter for us.

No comments: