Monday, September 15, 2008

I am David Plouffe

I have to repeat myself even though some of my other post below same the same thing. I am NOT Obama's campaign manager. Even though we share the same name I am in no way involved with the Obama campaign.

This morning Google sent me an email saying they were suspending my adsense account due to suspicious activity. I believe that some people may believe that by clicking on the Google advertisements you may some how be contributing and raising money for Obama. That is not the case. I installed the Google adsense bars just to try raise some extra money for my children's education. I am now appealing Google's decision to suspend my account since this also affects many of the other sites I write for (which I had to use a pen name since I was always getting Obama questions).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always knew you were a commie!